Coming from the South on I-17 linking Phoenix and Flagstaff:
▪ Take exit 298 onto 179. Drive about seven miles north to the Village of Oak Creek.
▪ Proceed to the fourth and last round about in the Village (Bell Rock Blvd).
Coming from the North on 89A linking Flagstaff and Sedona:
▪ In Sedona turn left (south) on 179. Drive six miles to The Village of Oak Creek.
▪ Proceed to the first round about in the Village (Bell Rock Blvd).
Coming from the West on 89A linking Cottonwood and Sedona:
▪ Proceed through west Sedona to 179. Turn right (south) on 179.
▪ Drive six miles to the first round about in the Village of Oak Creek (Bell Rock Blvd).
▪ At the 179/Bell Rock Blvd. intersection look for Plaza del Sol, a Circle K/76 gas
station, Ace Hardware, and the Wildflower Inn on the corners.
▪ Turn west (right if coming from the north and Sedona; left if coming from the
south and Phoenix) onto Bell Rock Blvd.
▪ Take the third right onto Red Butte Drive. Travel a third of a mile to the crest of
Red Butte Dr.
▪ Our house, terra cotta-colored with large windows, second story balconies, and
a deck sits well above the road on the right.
▪ Look for the 250 address posted on the deck, our Penrose B&B sign, and, at
night, the welcoming lights lining the driveway. Turn right in front of the house
and deck. Continue up the drive until it dead-ends into the parking lot.
We look forward to greeting you!
The Penrose Five Star Bed and Breakfast